Personality Color Yellow
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality color yellow, if this is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
If Your Favorite Color is Yellow
- You have a happy disposition and are cheerful and fun to be with.
- You are creative, often being the one who comes up with new ideas - an ideas person who needs others to bring the ideas into reality - you tend to have your head in the clouds much of the time.
- With a personality color yellow, you can be very critical of yourself as well as others - you are a perfectionist.
- You analyze everything, all the time, and are methodical in your thinking.
- With a yellow personality you are impulsive and make quick decisions, but often, out of anxiety, jump in too quickly and rush things rather than taking things at a steady pace.
- You have a strong independent streak in you, and are selective with your choice of friends, keeping a small group of close and like-minded friends rather than being involved in team events or large social gatherings.
- You use your mind to achieve you goals rather than your physical energy.
- You tend to hide your emotions, putting on a brave face in times of adversity.
- You are spontaneous - you are able to think quickly on your feet and make instant decisions.
- You have a modern outlook. New technology doesn't faze you.
- You communicate well on a mental level with like-minded people, but can become bitter and sharp-tongued if crossed.
- You are good at networking and getting information out of others. Journalists often resonate with the color yellow.
- Although you find it easy to make money, you tend to spend it rapidly and unwisely.
- With a personality color yellow, you can be stubborn but dislike pettiness and spitefulness of all kinds.
- You like to think you are intelligent and well educated, with knowledge about many topics.
- You are good at anything that involves the mind, rather than physical pursuits. Chess, crosswords, card games are yellow pursuits.
- You are a smart dresser and always dress to impress.
- You can be deceitful and stubborn if living from a negative perspective.
- You can also be arrogant, pretentious and snobbish.
To find out more about the meaning of the color yellow, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is for logical order in your everyday life and to be able to express your individuality by using your logical mind to inspire and create new ideas.
The Colour of Sex ......... A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike yellow:
- You are practical and down to earth.
- You may not be able to cope with change at this point in your life.
- You prefer to keep your feet firmly planted on the ground and are skeptical of new ideas that haven't been proven.
- You like to think before you leap - you are not impulsive or spontaneous.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Yellow to the Home Page
Like to join our Facebook community?