Personality Color White
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality
color white as listed here, if this is your favorite color you will
find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you
exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
If Your Favorite Color is White
Note: Rarely is this color a favorite color from
childhood - white tends to become a favorite at a time
when you are going through a transitional period in your life,
preparing for new beginnings or seeking a new direction in one or more
areas of your life. The following descriptions will apply to both those
who love white and those going through a transitional time, although the
latter may be a temporary display of the following qualities until the
transitional period has passed. This transitional time may last for
weeks, months or years.
- Having a personality color white means you are
neat and immaculate in your appearance, in the presentation of your home
and in your car, almost to the point of being fanatical.
- You have impeccable standards of cleanliness and hygiene and you expect others to adhere to your high standards.
- You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature.
- You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise.
- With a personality color white, you are cautious, practical and careful with money.
- You think carefully before acting - you are definitely not prone to impulsive behavior.
- You tend to have a great deal of self control.
are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but
can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes.
- You can be very critical of yourself and others (in your need for perfection) - but you try to be fair and impartial as well.
are self-sufficient and a loner - you don't want or need help from
anyone. However, you may also experience times of loneliness because of
- You may be wishing to create
simplicity in your life - perhaps a wish to re-create your childhood,
lost youth and happier times in your past life.
- You can be quite sexually prudish with your need for self-control and perfection.
- You hide your flaws from others to give an impression of perfection.
- You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs.
- The challenge for you is to be open-minded and flexible and to communicate your needs and desires.
To find out more about the meaning of the color white, click here.
The Deepest Need of a Personality Color White
Your deepest need is to create simplicity in your life and to be independent and self-reliant so you do not need to depend on anyone else.
The Colour of Sex .......... A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike white you:
- White is too sterile for you - you need more color in your life.
- You are easy going and relaxed - not fussy and particular.
- You are spontaneous and impulsive and white is too self controlled for you.
- You need lots of interesting things going on in your life - the simple life is too boring for you.
- You are not concerned with order and perfection in your own life - a little dust on the shelves is okay with you.
- You take life as you find it and make the most of what you have.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color White to the Home Page
Like to join our Facebook community?