Personality Color Turquoise
While you may not exhibit all the personality traits of a personality color turquoise as listed here, if this is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
If Your Favorite Color is Turquoise
- If this is your favorite color, you are friendly and approachable, easy to communicate with.
- You are compassionate, empathetic and caring.
- You have a heightened sense of creativity and sensitivity.
- You speak from the heart and love sharing your inner most thoughts.
- As a personality color turquoise you usually have highly developed intuitive abilities.
- You seek spiritual fulfillment, and you are often an evolved or 'old' soul.
- You are trying to create balance in your life as you swing emotionally from one direction to the other. Although presenting a cool and calm exterior, and appearing to be stable and balanced, beneath the surface you may be in chaos, on an emotional roller coaster ride.
- With a personality color turquoise, you are self-sufficient, with good self esteem and an ability to love and care for yourself.
- You are a clear thinker and good decision maker.
- You have good organizational and management skills.
- With a personality color turquoise, you make a good boss, as you tend to influence others rather than be bossy and demanding.
- You are confident and find public speaking to be easy - with your ability to focus and concentrate on the most important things and your capacity for clarity of thought, communication comes easy to you.
- You are good at multi-tasking - focusing on one thing at a time bores you.
- You have strong powers of perception and can be selective and discerning, balancing the pros and cons of any situation, then identifying the best way forward.
- Your thinking can become scattered at times, particularly when you try to accomplish too much at once. This can overtire you and you become emotionally out of balance.
- You can be self-centered, tuning in to your own needs to the exclusion of the needs of others.
- You can be boastful and narcissistic, appearing egotistical and conceited.
- You fear being alone and can become aloof and unapproachable when this occurs, making the situation even worse.
can be impractical and idealistic with an overactive mind creating
emotional imbalance - you need turquoise to bring you back into balance.
operating from a negative perspective, you may lack communication
skills, have difficulty in expressing yourself, including your emotions,
be unreliable and deceptive, have creative blocks, or be either over
emotional or non-emotional.
may be naturally drawn to turquoise when you are suffering emotional
stress as it is the color that controls and heals the emotions - this
may be a temporary choice of a favorite color turquoise.
To find out more about the meaning of the color turquoise, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is to create emotional balance in your life, to be able express your hopes and dreams no matter how idealistic they may be and to make your own way in the world under your own terms.
The Colour of Sex ............ A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike turquoise:
- You dislike change.
- You may be stuck emotionally or creatively.
- You may have shut off your feelings.
- You may dislike sharing your innermost feelings and thoughts.
- You may be uncomfortable showing compassion and empathy.
- The energy of turquoise may not stimulate enough passion, physical energy and excitement in you.
- Organization and order drive you up the wall.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Turquoise to the Home Page
Like to join our Facebook community?