Personality Color Red
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality color red as listed here, if you love red you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
- Having a personality color red identifies you as extroverted and optimistic, courageous and confident.
- You are action oriented and physically active - sex is a necessity to you - you have strong survival instincts.
a favorite color red, you like to be the center of attention - in fact
all reds crave attention - other people are drawn to the vitality and
sense of excitement you emit.
- As a personality color red, you are stimulating to be with and you radiate a great deal of energy.
- You are ambitious and competitive and like to be the winner - you are achievement orientated and second place is not good enough for you. With you it is all or nothing.
- You usually gain the respect of others quite easily with your practical and grounded attitude and ability to set boundaries.
- Lovers of red are the explorers and pioneers of the world, the entrepreneurs and builders who like to be first in discovering new physical realms.
- If you favor the personality color red you have a passion and enthusiasm for life and are not afraid to pursue your dreams and goals.
- You are impulsive - you should count to 10 before reacting to situations as it is in these situations that your anger and aggression often appears.
- You are always in a hurry, wanting to do everything right now. Patience is not one of your strong points.
- You do not procrastinate - you never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
- You are a hard worker and you enjoy physical labor and working with your hands.
- Red people can be aggressive and easy to anger, often exhibiting a violent temper - this is negative passion and energy. You flare up instantaneously but calm down quite quickly once you get it out of your system and then forget it ever happened - you do not hold a grudge.
- Lovers of red are probably not particularly spiritual or religious - however if you do participate in religious activities it is the physical customs and rituals that you are drawn to, the singing, Communion and other rituals, organizing the church fete and other fundraising activities, the physical part of being there. Red people like to take care of the nuts and bolts, the nitty-gritty, the practical aspects and physical preparation of organizing an event.
- You have a strong need for power and control which is connected to your basic survival instincts.
- You can be somewhat of a know-it-all, not wanting to appear unintelligent or ignorant.
- You are a good worker, although not necessarily a good boss - your aggressive nature doesn't serve you well in management positions. Because you are action orientated you are good at meeting deadlines and getting the job done at the right time.
- You can be quite determined when you want something, but tend to have a short attention span, moving on to the next best thing when you quickly get bored with the previous one - you want it all and you want it now!
- With a personality color red you may have an over active ego and appear over confident with a super inflated sense of your own worth.
To find out more about the color red, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is for physical achievement, fulfillment and satisfaction and to experience life through the five senses.
The Colour of Sex ............ A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If You Dislike Red:
- You may be under stress at the moment and having trouble coping with the passion, excitement and high energy that red generates.
- You may want more excitement, energy and passion in your life
but are afraid, for some reason, or lack the self-confidence, to get
involved and open yourself to the possibilities red can bring to you.
- You may be overtired or ill and need calm and relaxation rather than red's high energy around you.
- You may find anger a difficult emotion to handle.
- You may have suffered rejection or defeat at an early age and don't believe you can ever win.
Explore other personality colors: orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Red to the Home Page