Personality Color Purple
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality
color purple or violet as listed here, if these are your
favorite colors you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You
may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly
when you are stressed.
If Your Favorite Color is Purple
- Having either purple or violet as your favorite color means
you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive,
thinking of others before yourself - you are the person others come to
for help - being needed motivates you but sometimes people take
advantage of you.
are a gentle and free spirit. Your feelings run deep and you can be
quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although you would
never show it.
- Being a personality color
purple, you have a peaceful and tranquil quality and a quiet dignity
about you. People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy.You
are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the
impression of being shy although this is not the case.
are creative and like to be individual in most of your endeavors,
including your dress and home decoration - you love the unconventional.
are idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination,
dreaming of a future in an ideal fantasy world where you exclude the
ugly side of reality - you tend to look at life through rose-colored
glasses. People who don't understand you sometimes think you are
eccentric because you spend so much time in your fantasy world.
your personality color purple you inspire others with your creative
thinking and your ability to deal positively with adversity.
are very intuitive and quite psychic or at least interested in
spiritual growth or the occult - you seek spiritual fulfillment. You
look for the meaning of life.
- As a personality color purple, you are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship.
- You can be secretive, with even your closest friends not really knowing you well.
you constantly surround yourself with too much purple you can become
moody. If this is the case, balance the purple with some magenta.
- You dislike responsibility and have difficulty dealing with real day-to-day problems.
dislike being part of the crowd, wishing to stand apart from the mob -
you like to be noticed for your individuality. You don't like to copy
others and you don't like them to copy you.
are a visionary, with high ambitions, dreams and desires, and a
compulsion to help humanity and to improve the planet earth. You often
hold positions of power because you are visionary, but you delegate to
others all the minor details that you aren't interested in.
- With a personality color purple you like to have the best of everything, so you aim high.
- Being the free spirit you are, you love to travel to experience different cultures and meet new people.
are a good judge of character and sum others up quite quickly and
accurately, although you usually see the best in everybody.
- Time means little to you and you are often late for everything. You trust the flow of the Universe to take care of everything.
need to be careful not to take on too many projects at a time as you
can become quite scattered in your thinking, resulting in stress and
- Meditation is a good activity for you to help you become centered and balanced.
- You can sometimes appear arrogant and conceited if operating from a negative perspective.
- You can be selfish and self-indulgent as you don't like being imposed upon by others beliefs and regulations.
To find out more about the meaning of the color purple, click here.
The Deepest Need of a Personality Color Purple
Your deepest need is for emotional security and to create
order and perfection in all areas of your life, including your spiritual
life. You also have a deep need to initiate and participate in
humanitarian projects, helping others in need.
The Colour of Sex..................... A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike purple or violet:
- You are a realist with feet planted firmly on the ground.
- You live in the present rather than the past or future.
- You may not be artistic, but like to be a critic!
- You prefer to conform to society's ideals rather than be individualistic.
- You are more interested in the present or the past than the future.
- You may be finding it difficult to express your creativity.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Purple to the Home Page
Like to join our Facebook community?