Personality Color Pink
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality
color pink as listed here, if pink is your favorite color you will find
yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit
some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
- Having a personality color pink as your favorite color means you are
loving, kind, generous and sensitive to the needs of others.
- You are friendly and approachable with a warmth and softness others are drawn to.
- You are the nurturers of the world - you love to give nurturing and to receive nurturing in return.
- You have a maternal instinct, with a need to protect and take care of
others. You also have a need for this caring to be reciprocated as you
do tend to neglect yourself in your determination to take care of the
needs of others.
- You are very much in touch with your femininity - this includes men who are in touch with their feminine side.
- You are romantic and sensual and sensitive.
- With your optimistic and positive outlook on life, you see the good in everyone.
- You are methodical and organized, although you can sometimes be rather flippant when the immature girly side of pink appears.
- You are refined, reserved, calm and non-violent which may give the impression of shyness.
- You have a naivety, sweetness and beauty about you which can become girlish and immature in some.
- You have a youthful appearance, even into old age, looking
younger than you really are, even to the point of looking dainty, frail
- The challenge for you is
to become more self-reliant and to learn to love yourself, then love and
acceptance will be returned to you multiplied.
To find out more about the meaning of the color pink, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is to be accepted and loved unconditionally.
The Colour of Sex ........ A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike pink:
- You have unresolved emotional problems from your childhood with either your mother or father.
- You may crave more excitement and action in your life.
- Pink may be just too sickly sweet for you or too girly and feminine.
- You are not the compassionate and nurturing type.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Pink to the Home Page