Personality Color Orange
While you may not exhibit all the character traits for a personality color orange as listed below, if orange is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
- Having a personality color orange means you are warm, optimistic, extroverted and often flamboyant.You are friendly, good-natured and a generally agreeable person.
are assertive and determined rather than aggressive - having a
personality color orange means you are more light-hearted and less
intense than those who love red.
- You thrive on human social contact and social gatherings, bringing all types together.
- As a personality color orange you enjoy partying and socializing and planning all types of social
events - orange people are the life of the party, the uninhibited
performer! You are often the loud talker in a group.
- While you are charming and sociable you do tend to be a show-off.
- You get great satisfaction from helping others and they find you inspiring with your vitality and positive energy.
- You are tolerant and accepting of others just the way they are.
are a people person, motivated by what others may or may not think and
always trying to keep up with the Jones'. You need people around you -
being alone for too long makes you depressed and you then allow negativity to engulf you.
- You are a free spirit who doesn't like to be tied down - you are not
always loyal in your relationships and find it difficult to commit.
- You live your life based on your 'gut reactions'.
are an adventurer - you love the outdoor life, camping, climbing
mountains and indulging in adventurous sports such as sky diving and
hang gliding. You are the daredevil, always looking towards your next
challenge, your next great adventure.
- You enjoy being
physically active, particularly in the outdoors, whether it's simply
going for a walk, or competing in high level sporting competitions.
are full of life, always on the go, determined and competitive, always
looking for new challenges - and this can lead to restlessness and
impatience with others who do not have this need.
of orange like to take risks in many areas of their life, particularly
in the physical areas. They prefer to explore their outer world rather
than their inner world.
- You may be lousy at housekeeping
as it is not that important to you - you love having fun too much and
don't like the mundane - a little dust on the mantelpiece is not that
important to you. However you love to cook.
- You move on easily from life's setbacks.
- Patience is not one of your virtues and you can be quite forceful and domineering over others when under stress.
- You can be indecisive, inconsistent and unpredictable.
- You may be an unkind practical joker.
- When operating from a negative perspective, a personality color orange can become aloof, egotistical, self-centered and uncaring.
- When feeling fearful, orange lovers feel it in their abdomen, as though it is tied in knots.
To find out more about the color orange, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is to be with people, to socialize
with them, and be accepted and respected as part of a group. You also
have a need for regular challenges in your life, whether it is physical
or social challenges.
The Colour of Sex .......... A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike orange:
- You are not comfortable in large groups.
- You do not like partying and socializing.
- You are more comfortable with a small circle of friends.
- You don't like flamboyance and showing off.
- You may be holding yourself back socially.
- It can also indicate anger at having been treated cruelly at some stage in your life.
Explore other personality colors: red, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Orange to the Home Page