Personality Color Indigo
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of the personality color indigo as listed here, if indigo is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
If Your Favorite Color is Indigo
- With indigo as your favorite color, you are honest, compassionate and understanding. Integrity is extremely important to you.
- You need structure in your life - organization is important to you and you can be quite inflexible when it comes to order in your life.
- Having a personality color indigo, you love rituals and traditions. You look to the past when planning for the future.
- You are conscientious and reliable - a good person to have around in a crisis.
- You may have a great need to acquire qualifications.
- Being a personality color indigo indicates you are hungry for the meaning of life.
- You may sometimes be moody and introspective.
- You operate beyond the normal senses of taste, sight, hearing etc.
- You love law and order - justice is important to you - you'll defend people's rights until the end.
- You love creating drama in your life.
- You may be up in the clouds one minute and down in the dumps the next - you have trouble living in the now as your mind is always on the future.
- You have an addictive personality and may be a workaholic or addicted to other things.
- You may not trust very easily.
- You may be a show-off - as a dramatist, performing and showing-off comes naturally to you.
- You are intuitive and perceptive, relying on intuition rather than gut feeling - you can see beyond the normal senses.
- Service to humanity is one of your strengths and essential to your wellbeing.
- You are impartial and fair, defending the rights of others to the end.
- You can be quite the dramatist, making a mountain out of a molehill, when you are stressed.
- You can be narrow-minded, intolerant and prejudiced when living from a negative perspective.
- You can become fanatical and obsessive at times.
- Addiction of some sort is also a problem for you - this may be addiction to work, exerise, food or other substances.
To find out more about the meaning of the color indigo, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is to feel in harmony and
at one with the Universe and to be accepted by others as the aware and
intuitive spiritual being that you are.
The Colour of Sex ............. A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike indigo:
- You dislike rituals, traditions and structure in your life.
- You are not interested in developing your intuitive powers - you prefer to use your gut instincts.
- You prefer to be a free spirit than to follow any set of rules - do not like conforming.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Indigo to the Home Page
Like to join our Facebook community?