Personality Color Green
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality color green as listed here, if your favorite color is green you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
- With a personality color green you are a practical, down-to-earth person with a love of nature.
- You are stable and well balanced or are striving for balance - in seeking this balance, you can at times become unsettled and anxious.
- Having a personality color green means you are kind, generous and compassionate - good to have around during a crisis as you remain calm and take control of the situation until it is resolved.
- You are caring and nurturing to others - however you must be careful not to neglect your own needs while giving to others.
- You are intelligent and love to learn - you are quick to understand new concepts.
a personality color green you have a great need to love and to be loved
and you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve- you are an open book
who doesn't hide his/her feelings.
have a need to belong - greens are the joiners of social groups - you
are at home in any social situation as you are gracious and well-mannered, knowing just the right things to say and do.
- You are a good citizen and like to be involved in community groups.
- You have high moral standards and doing the right thing is important to you.
- You like to be accepted, appreciated and admired for the good you do in the community as well as in your family life.
- You are a loyal friend and a faithful partner, gentle but not passionate.
- It is difficult for you to feel great passion as your need is for balance and peace, not action.
are strong-willed and do not like to be told what to do by others. You
do like to win arguments and do not concede defeat easily.
- You can have a tendency to gossip, which is connected to your need to belong.
- You love food and find it hard to lose weight.
- With a personality color green you are not a risk-taker and not action orientated, rather more of an observer. You love to sit in a café and watch the world go by.
- You are business orientated and love to work in your own business. Money is important to you but you are generous.
- Detail bores you. You process information quickly and prefer to develop an idea, organize a plan and then delegate the rest to someone else. Ideas flow quite easily but you are not good at executing them.
- You accumulate possessions but they are usually of high quality and high price.
- You make an excellent counselor, psychologist, social worker as you are a good listener and can view others problems with empathy, clarity and a balanced analysis, seeing both sides while showing respect and caring.
ability to put yourself in the shoes of others is one of your true
talents, but you need to be careful you don't become so involved in
others lives that you become a martyr.
- You have to be careful not to become complacent and self-righteous, forgetting about your own dreams and goals.
are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but
preferring peace at any price. You can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, and run the risk of being exploited by others. You may appear to be innocent and naïve but you are actually quite streetwise and astute - you read others well, but often keep it to yourself.
- A negative side to the green personality is a tendency towards envy and jealousy.
To find out more about the meaning of the color green, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgement for the everyday things you do for others - just a 'thank you' is sufficient.
The Colour of Sex .............A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike green:
- You are not a social 'joiner'
- You do not like to do things the way the majority does.
- You are not particularly a nature lover.
- You may be a loner preferring to keep to yourself than mixing with crowds.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Green to the Home Page