Personality Color Gray
While you may not exhibit all the traits of a personality color gray as listed here, if this is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
If Your Favorite Color is Gray
- If this is your favorite color, you are neutral about life, often to the point of being indifferent.
- If you love gray, you are trying to protect yourself from the chaotic outside world, even to the point of isolating yourself from others, leaving you with the feeling that you don't really fit in or belong anywhere.
- As a personality color gray, it is important for you to maintain the status quo - you prefer a safe, secure and balanced existence and never desire much excitement. You will usually compromise in order to keep the balance and stability you so desperately seek.
- You are practical and calm, do not like to attract attention and are simply seeking a contented life.
- With gray as your favorite color, you are the middle of the road type, cool, conserved, composed and reliable. You tend to conform just to keep the peace.
- Being a personality color gray, you are attracted to this neutral, non-emotional color as it controls and contains your energy - you just don't show excitement or enthusiasm about anything much in your life.
- You are a hard worker who just gets on with the job that has to be done - you tend to be committed and loyal to your work whatever it may be.
- You often add a splash of color to your grey look, to show that you aren't all that dull.
- You tend to be indecisive, lacking confidence - a fence-sitter who finds it difficult to make choices in most situations in your life.
- When operating from a negative perspective of a personality color gray you will be restrained in your actions, often putting a pessimistic slant on things.
- You like to be in control of your emotions and avoid experiencing emotional pain by shutting off from your emotions.
- You may be feeling stressed and over burdened, and looking for a rest, a break from the stresses of your everyday life - gray will protect you.
- You tend to make fair and balanced judgments, and may be a good critic, because of your emotional detachment.
- You prefer to not get involved - you are quite independent and may be quite individual in your attitude, although you lack imagination and creativity - this may give you a narrow outlook and may prevent you being open to new ideas and opportunities - the opportunities are there, you just have to embrace them.
- With a personality color gray you may be a self-sufficient, unemotional dedicated worker in your business life and a lonely indecisive person in your private life.
To find out more about the meaning of the color gray, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your Deepest Need is to create balance in all areas of your life, to be respected for who you are and to find your place in the world with a deep feeling of belonging.
The Colour of Sex ............. A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike gray:
- You dislike neutrality, would rather be right or wrong, but never indifferent.
- You are confident with your opinions and find decision making easy.
- Routine bores you - you need a richer more fulfilling life.
- You need more stimulation of the senses that color brings.
- You may be the type of person who pursues one interest after another in your pursuit of happiness.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, silver or gold
To return to Your Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Gray to the Home Page
Like to join our Facebook community?