Personality Color Gold
If Your Favorite Color is Gold
While you may not exhibit all the traits of a personality color gold as listed here, if gold is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
- With a personality color gold, you radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel relaxed and valued in your company.
- If gold is your favorite color, you are a loving and compassionate person who shows great personal warmth to all you meet - others feel empowered when in your presence.
- With your magnetism and your positive outlook on life, you draw people to you who aspire to your level of success.
- When living to the highest level of the color gold, you often exhibit great spiritual qualities, seeking and giving unconditional love and understanding to all you meet.
- As a personality color gold you relish the attention, respect, warmth and friendliness that you tend to receive from others in return for your kindness, compassion and love.
- Anyone with a personality color gold loves luxury and the best quality in everything - luckily you tend to be very successful, seeking and acquiring material wealth throughout your lifetime.
- With gold as your favorite color you appreciate life completely - with your optimistic attitude you are not happy to passively sit back and wait for things to happen - you must be an active participant.
- You have a sophisticated approach to life with high ideals and standards - you know exactly what is right and what is wrong and endeavour to follow the right.
- Wise and successful, yet practical and honest, you are achievement oriented with high expectations, dreams and desires.
- With your leadership qualities, you love to share your wisdom and knowledge with others.
- You are reliable and genuine, trustworthy and authentic, when living positively under gold.
- You have a cheerful, outgoing and friendly disposition - totally happy within yourself and it shows.
- You tend to be a good listener and attract many friends, giving your warmth, friendship and love, as well as your time and energy, generously and unreservedly - you accept, respect and appreciate the worth and importance of those who become your friends.
- Unfortunately you will also attract some false friends who are attracted to your success, wealth and charm.
- You are quite selective and discriminating when it comes to choosing a life partner - quality is as important here as it is in the rest of your life.
- Your passion and enthusiasm can be your ruin as you take on too much, causing you to be stressed, anxious and overwhelmed.
- Of course there are some who live falsely and negatively under the influence of gold - the fake gold's.
- If living on a negative side of gold, you may find it difficult to trust others and you may fear success and wealth.
- You may also have unreal expectations - fool's gold.
- Negatively, you may be overconfident, with a superiority attitude, and conceited with an inflated sense of self-worth.
To find out more about the meaning of the color gold, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is to acquire the deepest knowledge and understanding of yourself as a spiritual being.
The Colour of Sex ............. A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike gold:
- You may have a fear of wealth, money and success.
- You may be rejecting material or spiritual wealth and abundance.
- You may be a practical and down to earth person who has no desire for a sophisticated and prestigious life.
- Money and success are just not important to you.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, or silver
To return to Your Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Gold to the Home Page