Personality Color Brown
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality color brown as listed here, if brown is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
- Having a personality color brown means you are honest, down-to-earth and wholesome, salt of the earth people with both feet planted firmly on the ground.
- You are steady and reliable and quietly confident.
- You are friendly and approachable, genuine and sincere.
- With a personality color brown you have a keen sense of duty and responsibility - you take your obligations very seriously.
- You are a home body - family and family life is extremely important to you.
- You like physical comfort, simplicity and quality.
- You are a loyal and trustworthy friend, supportive and dependable.
- You are sensitive to the needs of others and sensitive to criticism by others.
- You are sensual, warm and supportive.
- Others are comfortable in your presence and find it easy to open up to and confide in you.
- You are hard-working, industrious and reliable.
- You take life seriously but have a subtle dry sense of humor.
- You like a structured life with everything in its place, although you are not a perfectionist by any means.
- You are materialistic, appreciating quality in everything - a comfortable home, the best food and drink and loyal companionship.
- You may suppress your emotions at times, retreating from the outside world.
- You tend not to be carefree and spontaneous. You prefer to know exactly what is going on before you commit - no surprise parties for you!
- You feel uncomfortable about losing control but will work hard to change a situation that seems unjust or unfair.
- You have a strong need for security and a sense of belonging, which is why your family is so important to you.
- You often see life as a struggle believing that life wasn't meant to be easy.
- You can be quite contemplative, working out problems and becoming quite absorbed until you find a solution.
- Others are drawn to you when they need comfort and support - you have a warm and encouraging manner that gives reassurance to others.
- You do everything in moderation and with restraint - no over-indulging for you.
- You tend to be quite frugal - you don't like to waste money or time on unnecessary frivolities or extravagances, but when you do spend, it is on quality.
- You prefer to stay in your own safe little world - you don't like your little world to be upset by anything.
To find out more about the meaning of the color brown, click here.
Your Deepest Need
Your deepest need is for a safe, secure, simple and comfortable existence with supportive family and friends.
The Colour of Sex ........... A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike brown:
- You are more outgoing and enjoy a fun-filled life with like-minded people.
- You are more of a dreamer, with a colorful imagination.
- Routine bores you and you are not seeking a contented life.
- You are spontaneous and love fresh and innovative ideas.
- You are witty, impulsive and generous.
- Simple, practical, down-to-earth people bore you.
- You like more sophisticated pursuits.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Brown to the Home Page