Personality Color Blue
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality color blue as listed here, if this is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
If Your Favorite Color is Blue
- If this is your favorite color you are conservative, reliable and trustworthy - you are quite trusting of others although you are very wary in the beginning until you are sure of the other person. At the same time, you also have a deep need to be trusted.
- You are not impulsive or spontaneous - you always think before you speak
and act and do everything at your own pace in your own time. You take
time to process and share your feelings.
- You are genuine and sincere, and you take your responsibilities seriously.
- Having a personality color
blue means you have a deep need for peace and harmony in your everyday
life - you don't like having your feathers ruffled. You would benefit
from daily meditation and quiet time for reflection, introspection and
- You appear to be confident and self-controlled, but may be hiding your vulnerable side.
a personality color blue means you are generally fairly even-tempered,
unless your emotions take over - then you can become either moody and
over-emotional, or cool and indifferent.
- You are sensitive to the needs of others
and caring with your close circle of friends. While you are friendly
and sociable, you prefer the company of your own close group of friends.
- You are a rescuer and love to be needed but one of your
lessons is to learn to love yourself first - you live from your heart
and are always busy putting the needs of others first.
can be rigid - you like to stick to what is familiar to you and it is
hard to sway you from your path - you stubbornly do things your way even
if there is a better way.
- You need to have direction & order in your living and work spaces - untidiness and unpredictability overwhelm you.
- You don't like to draw attention to yourself - you prefer to be in the background.
- While you don't like to have discord or conflict in your life, you are often the cause of conflict with others; you can be quite manipulative but in a very subtle way.
make a loyal and faithful marriage partner and you are an honest,
trustworthy and sincere friend. You form strong attachments, but risk a
tendency to become codependent.
- You can be quite emotional, aware of others feelings and sensitive to the moods of others.
- As a personality color blue, you are sentimental and love things from the past. You cry easily at sad movies.
- You compare the present to the past, looking to authority figures, parents, bosses or other leaders, to support your beliefs about the world.
- You are approachable and friendly, always making people feel welcome in your life.
- You have a thirst for knowledge in order to gain wisdom and appear knowledgeable in whatever area interests you.
- You are spiritual or religious with a high degree of devotion to family, God, or other causes that are important to you.
- You can be too cautious and worry about every little thing.
- If reacting negatively, you are prone to self-pity.
To find out more about the meaning of the color blue, click here.
The Deepest Need of a Personality Color Blue
Your deepest need is to find inner peace and truth, to live your life according to your own ideals and beliefs without having to change your inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others.
The Colour of Sex ............ A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information.....
If you dislike blue you:
- You dislike routine and are looking for more stimulation and excitement in your life.
- You may be tired of being the 'responsible one'.
- You may feel sad and depressed when surrounded by too much blue.
- You may not like the boundaries and restrictions of blue - you would like to be a free spirit.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, black, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Blue to the Home Page
Like to join our Facebook community?