Personality Color Black
While you may not exhibit all the character traits of a personality color black as listed here, if this is your favorite color you will find yourself somewhere in the description. You may also find you exhibit some of the negative traits, particularly when you are stressed.
If Your Favorite Color is Black
- Prestige and power are important to you.
- You are independent, strong-willed and determined and like to be in control of yourself and situations.
- As a lover of black you may be conservative and conventional - black is restricting and contained.
- With black as your personality color, you may be too serious for your own good - bring some colour into your life to lighten you up - life should be fun.
- You may appear intimidating to even your closest colleagues and friends, with an authoritarian, demanding and dictatorial attitude.
- As a personality color black, you are non-emotional and give the appearance of a dignified and sophisticated person who is in total control - this is often a front as you may feel quite insecure in the company of sophisticated and cultured VIP's and upper class people.
- You like to keep people at a distance, guarding your emotions and creating an impenetrable barrier between yourself and others.
- With a personality color black, you may be looking for protection from any negativity that surrounds you.
- You may wish to create an aura of mystery and intrigue, as in the sexy black negligee.
- You may be going through a stage of self-denial, not allowing pleasure and joy into your life.
- You hold things inside and are not good at sharing yourself with others, possibly out of fear.
- You are methodical in your work, making sure everything is completed as required, down to the last detail.
- It may be a color of comfort to you, allowing you to retreat and hide from the real world.
- You may be a teenager or young adult hiding behind black while searching for your own identity or your own true colors.
- You may be rebelling against society or your family.
- You may have lost sight of your direction in life and are going through a very negative phase.
- You may be suppressing your own desires and aspirations.
may be retreating behind black during a difficult time in your life
such as a serious illness or a period of grief - black protects,
allowing for a deep inner healing without interference from others.
To find out more about the meaning of the color black, click here.
The Deepest Need of a Personality Color Black
Your deepest need is to have power and control in order to protect your emotional insecurities.
The Colour of Sex ........... A new e-book
Find out more about color and style in your bedroom and what it says about your personality.
This best selling book
explains the connection between colour psychology, personal relationships and behaviour. This is a
new and well researched look at sensuality and confidence, colour psychology and
communication. Discover the psychology behind bedroom colour and decorationg
choices and be entertained by your underwear choices and their colour and sensuality ratings!
For more information......
If you dislike black:
- You are a light-hearted and easy going person - not so serious, conservative and formal.
- You may feel that it is a depressing color, especially if you have a happy, extroverted and optimistic outlook on life.
- You are not into power and control - you have a gentle disposition and black is too intimidating for you.
- You are practical and down-to-earth and don't wish to be seen as overly sophisticated.
- You may have a fear of the dark from your childhood that you can't shift.
- You may have been dominated and intimidated during your early years and black brings back those feelings.
Explore other personality colors: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, purple, pink, magenta, brown, white, gray, silver or gold
To return to Personality Color
To return to the Meaning of Colors
To return from Personality Color Black to the Home Page
Like to join our Facebook community?